These are the instructions for the Android app which can be downloaded here
Click here for the instructions for copying the cfg file to your CSGO folder
This app uses Counter-Strike Game State Integration to automatically start a countdown when the bomb is planted in your current CS:GO or CS2 game. If your screen is off when the bomb is planted then it will be turned on until the round ends.
For this to work you first need to create a configuration file in the Counter Strike cfg folder which tells the game the IP address of your Android device. There is now a button in the app which will generate a cfg file for you to email to your PC, but you can use one of the files below if you wan't to do it manually. Your Android device needs to be on the same network as your PC for them to communicate with each other. When you start the app it should show your Android device IP address which you use for the URI in the configuration file. It seems to work more reliably if you keep your device charging and the screen on while running the app.
A configuration file can be downloaded from here:
Or with weapon data (for grenades) from here:
The only line you need to change is the "uri", but if you have problems with data not being received you can try changing the throttle and buffer values too. A red box will be shown in the top right of the screen if data read errors occur. Charging your Android while the app is running seems to improve the WiFi performance on some devices.
Note that using and picking up weapons don't seem to cause CS to send an update over game state integration, so if you throw or pickup a grenade that won't be updated until some other game event occurs such as you taking damage or the bomb being planted.
Common locations for the CS:GO / CS2 cfg folder are:
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg
CS2 Limited Test: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\game\csgo\cfg
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/cfg
Linux: ~/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/cfg
More information about the Game State Integration configuration file can be found here: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Game State Integration
- Options to choose to display time/player stats/round stats
- Beep/vibrate warnings at 10s/5s
- Warning on low health and low ammo
- Font color/size changes
- Make it all look prettier
The address for the URI sometimes includes your mobile data IP address
- Sometimes data will not be received fast enough because of the WiFi network or because of power saving features of your phone / tablet. I am looking for ways to make it more reliable but sometimes the app is going to miss the bomb plant and show an incorrect countdown time. For this reason you should never really trust it, just use it for fun. Android devices are designed to conserve power whenever possible, not to run low latency servers. (The 1-2 seconds delay might also be caused by CS:GO itself because I have noticed the delay even when controlling a local USB device in response to a bomb plant)
- Rotating the screen while a countdown is in progress will reset the countdown to 40 seconds.
UTF-8 characters are not displayed properly and can cause network read errors
- Sometimes no data is received at all